Bes

I haven't blogged in a while,but that was due to a few logistics problem beyond my control.But I had you all in mind all of this while.
Last weekend,i was walking down the street to visit my Aunt who lives like a mile from me.As i walked,I took in the scenario and notice the environment more that I usually would do.It was on a Sunday afternoon;less cars and pedestrian on the road and it had showered earlier,so the feel of the air was fresh.I loved it. It was one of those days that you feel so happy to be alive, wanting to skip and stride in your steps as you make your way to your destination.Well I did something different.You see because i had walked that road so many times over the years, it held memories for me. Some good and some bad. As i begin to reminisce the happenings of the years past, i did not realise my countenance had changed, i was emotional and had a twinkle of tears in the corner of my eyes.It brought back to me the many times i had walked down that street ,crying,in despair, feeling lonely and abandoned by friends and even family and on one occasion ,I had been treated degradingly, and i cried my eyes out in the open as i thought about what people said about me .
But the case is different today, i am in a better place, i am happier and it doesn't matter to me what people say about me, i wouldn't be so depressed about it as i was back then.Quickly, i refocused my attention from the bad memories to the moment,the joy of the now blessing, that i have have a positive story to tell from the past experience anyway.So i returned the contour of my face to smiling and leaped up in the air and continued my lovely walk to my aunt's.
The long and short of my blog motivation to you today is, be strong, be focused.Many times in life as you come out of issues that have caused you pain, by mere remembering the incident or seeing someone from that past, could change your mood and mess up your mood for the rest of the day. Don't let it,have a grip of your mind to conform to a happier state instead.Remind ourself of a happier memory and laugh again.
An athlete on the field about to run a marathon, in front of thousands of people has no time to listen to the moans and comments and gossips of the spectators, he is the one positioned on the track,needing to envision the race ahead and warming up.And as the whistle blows,he shoots out,not waiting, in a split of a second to make history anyway, to perform at a test of all the hard work and preparation of sometimes years of preparation.If whilst in the race he hears whispering or remarks from the spectators he dare not stop and challenge it at that moment, the finishing line will be top priority on his mind,it is only with that attitude that he can finish the race. I want you to view yourself as an athlete on the track of life, you can not afford to lose focus, and you are in competition with thousand others, do not be fooled or believe otherwise. You have got to determine your outcome now and be true to it regardless.You are the actor,the player the center stage of your world. Deliver your script with expertise,so that at the end you can tell yourself "well done"and earn that standing ovation. Bless.

Comments