Boredom is a choice.

I had some research work to do recently and I began surfing the web for possible information.10hrs later(yes 10hrs!)I was still reeling with excitement about the magnitude of information available. I just could not stop myself. And if you are wondering if it is my 1st time of surfing the web,the answer is no,it was the sheer joy of finding more sub topics and more and much more that was so good about it. Then it occurred to me,that we have enough information at our disposal to last us a life time. If we truly wanted to maximise our time.Boredom is a choice. I am not talking about surfing the web all the time as the solution; that is just a tip of the iceberg. But the sheer amount of acivities we could be putting our efforts into to keep us busy and acheiving is what i mean. It is a network to the world of self realisation.If you are looking for a way forward, start by searching for information,get actively involved in seeking growth and change.I believe that the information that will take you to the next level is hidden waiting for your to find it.Can i startby suggesting you type in things to do with my time in the search engine! And there you go,ideas on the topic will come up.

0
0uch

Comments