Guard with all your heart your treasures.

I have countless times heard and believed in that common saying that,"whatever is yours will come to you" I have heard this said, especially during a time of crisis in relationhips.And many a good thing, have we let go, due to this belief.I for one can tell of a very very vital relationship that ended that way. Looking back now, I think it is the greatest injustice I have ever done to myself. All because I applied that belief; when all it really took, was to intensify my committment to the other person.(Over 10years ago I am talking about). The rules are still the same today. WHAT EVER YOU TREASURE THAT YOU CAN NOT BEAR TO LOSE GUARD IT WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
Do not lose your valuables due to carelessness and over confidence taking it for granted,that you can always get another,there isn't two of the same thing no matter how you see it you know!.Don't break your own heart, don't scald yourself. You can apply this to a relationship or whatever you are posing to not care about,if you lose,but knowing deep down you cared. Do not be unnecessarily carefree.Do not be desperate but show more that a casual reaction to proof you value and don't want to lose this very precious thing.Go an extra mile, climb an higher moutain, shout at the top of your lungs, do the unusual, show how much you value it and it could save you a torn heart and a baggage of past experiences that you may carry around for a life time. You know those moments that I mean, when you have to fight than to let go. You know.

Comments