Spread the word

Do you know we are all advertising agents? We do free advertising and do not know it. When someone pays you a compliment,for a nice shirt or blouse you are wearing for example,you reply,don't you by saying "Thank you,I got it from so so and so store".If the other person is keen on having that type of blouse or looking for a store to shop,it is likely they will visit the one you mentioned.Word of mouth advertisement is very effective.
Well,that is what I hope will help spread the use of my blog to many more people out there. If you enjoy/ed reading my blog then spread the word.Do not limit the news to someone that you think it will benefit alone,sharing your experience of being on the blog with friends,colleagues,family and online forums,groups will take it further. Also I would like to know what you think of the blog;your views on any of the topics,the colour schen#me, font size,what do you think? Do you think I could improve by doing more? Tell me about the more that you think I can do,by leaving a comment every time you visit and I will be more than willing to make it a blog of your delight. Its dedicated to you,be my guest.

Comments