Start with what you are good at!

If only many of us had taken this advice many years ago or earlier on in our careers,may be we would be at the top by now,who knows!I also believe that until you have learnt the lesson you are meant to learn, you will keep committing the same wrong. Also some of us are better at learning from self made mistakes and not from other's.But either way,learn we must.For many years,I have always come across the remark " start with what you are good at,I took it with a pinch of salt,but many books down the line, many notable speeches of remarkable people and many success research reports,keep confirming that it is the easiest way to go. DO NOT BELITTLE YOUR TALENTS AND GIFTINGS,you have it for a purpose.Harness it.Be it a mechanical, secretarial, writing , sales gifting,whatever it is, see it as your strength and look for avenues to always showcase that which is natural to you.It is where you will have the most endurance, creativity and sense of fulfilment.I will not wait to read about it from yet another book, that is why you are reading this. I am starting with what I am good at,MOTIVATIONAL WRITING! Don't you agree.I know you do.So do the same.

Comments