To the degree of your faith!

I am borrowing the topic that was used as the sermon in church today.It is simply about the extent to which you want to activate your faith in any thing.In other words the extent of your belief. Faith is believing in substance not yet seen.It can be difficult, but with God's strength we can do all things.You know,like the man of God said, many of us have accepted the limitation that the world has labelled us by. We remeber our pasts,failures and we stop in our tracks.How our mood changes by mere perceiving of the perfume once upon atime,worn by an ex or by listening to a particular music,or visiting a place, which brings back memories.But thank God for a revelation that came to me lately from listening to Mike Murdock another man of God. He says success has a personal definition. That makes me glad because i can define what success means to me, and it only has to mean success to me,that blew my thinking. It all means I am very powerful and I can do all things if i have and uphold an opinion of myself as worthy,deserving,entitled, relevant,important and much more. Each passing day it seems clearer that,you and I really are the true valuer of our worth.I know what I am worth.PRICELESS! What are you worth,any idea?

Comments