Work hard ,play hard.

When I say I work hard, I do not mean i labour so hard at work, I mean I put in all my best to ensure the best out
come of any given task.I dedicate myself to any given project and do what it takes to see it to its expected end. So there are days that i am incommunicado,hungry, running late but the end justifies the means many atimes.It is fulfilling to see a job well done.So then comes the reward part! Afterall, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy,thank you! I make sure I adequately reward myself for being good at what I do and keep a vibrant active,socal and exploring life,with or without friends, I do not restrict myself to the availability of a companion,though with,is merrier.I treat myself to lovely meals about town, visit new exciting places, buy thrilling book releases,go to the park or pamper myself to a spa,sauna,massage,acupunture treatment and party sensibly.I book myself on getaway breaks,.Its all about balance. You need to know how to be good to your self.Work hard and play hard.What about you? What's your take on this?

Comments