Your life is a lesson.

We influence one another, either positively or negatively, I hope you know? I have learnt many a lesson from various people and the way they conduct their lifes. It could be how tender and soft spoken someone is to others, or a talent that someone has put to a good use.It might even be a youth worker's ability to inspire and nurture troubled kids,that you and I possibly refer to as yobs.It may be a leader and how they build a positive team and it could be a friend,how they stick closer than a blood relative. Or the prudent who is good with accountability, or the atheletic who never fails at his gym regimes.Or a person who has learnt and exercise the virtue of forgiveness. You may not know it, but I am learning from you and I hope you are teaching me a good lesson that will pass the test of time.
What lesson are you teaching yourself and others with your life? hmnnn!!!

Comments