My life's army on parade.

Life is time, the time right now. Life is a vast field that we are all legally entitled to build on, but only a few live it as if its rightfully theirs.If I so choose,I could build my life with empty castles, on the other hand I can build my life with tastefully designed apartments. In one apartment I can choose to be bold to go for anything that I so desire, in another, I can choose to develop a self confidence that is unshakable knowing that every man is just another human being like me so therefore,I can take upon the world with equal zeal.
If I am the master of my life, if am entitled to be alive, why should I allow you, unfufilled dream to push me around like you are the boss? I do not understand you low self esteem,how dare you take my power from me,when indeed I am the boss here!Poverty, sickness, depression, lack of vision, anger, pain, doubt,all you lot,start packing up now and leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Leave I say! Just leave and never ever come back here!I am in control once more,never to be pushed around again. I welcome you lot;Vision,Joy,Purposefulness,Peace,Laughter,Courage,Creativity,Talent,Risk taking, Self belief,Determination,Resilience.You are the ones that I will rub shoulders with. You are the ones that tell me who I really am.You are the ones that can stand as my army through thick and thin,through the war of life.I can see myself in you,never ever will I let you leave my side again.Let us get to work,with our survival strategies.

Comments

Lily said…
I love your posts. It is very encouraging and uplifting. I will keep coming back for more and more here.