CHOOSE TO BE A DESIGNER.

It already feels right to be on here I must say and that makes the long journey down well worth it. I am simply glad, now that I have made it. My mission on here dear people, is to hold your hands and look in your eyes, and ask you the question "How high do you want to jump,or how far in life are you interested in going?" Because if you dare to dream, and dare to believe you can reach any heights in life as long as you can picture it, then you've got your number one fan in me. I am a stickler to the purpose driven,a brainstorming buddy to the visioner as well as a listening ear to the fighter, hanging in there,not giving up but rest assured, knowing the storm does calm down and will calm down. To those who have never dreamt, I unleash their dormant minds and support to discover the pathways to capabilitities, possiblities within them and to the accomplished, fulfilled person, I am the orchestrator of reward personified.The whole idea is your life can be balanced and fulfiling.
To myself I am a living proof , an ex victim, of broken dreams, hopelessness and despair, until i got tired of being hopeless and chose to fight and start to redesign my life to live it purpose driven, focused, determined and surer than ever before,that i will make it. And thats my mission.
So do you want to give it a go too? Scary isn't it? Very much so. But from experience: the moment you get tired of your unsuccessful limiting mediorce life, will your begin to think to succed, because successful people are ex losers, ex failures, who got tired of failing and turned towards life from the point of success.
It doesn't take longer than this very moment to decide to live again, to dare to dream again, to dare to unleash your potentials and be a risk taker, it takes, now! now!
Pain? Hmn, in another blog I will talk about the benefits of pain, but for this very publication, Pain is the indicator that you are already on your way, when you think about the pain of accomplishing anything, it just means you have an idea of what price success comes at!
Risk? Common on, don't tell me you didn't know; Risk taking, is a tool in the hands of the bold. Well it is, to take risks is to make a decision to go forward regardless of the outcome and who says it can not be positive outcome, again and again and again? Well, I have learnt to shed bitter tears,that competes with my running nose at the same time, during hard times,but then I am adequately compensated, having the cause to shed tears of joy (I call it oscar tears ;you know when the stars shed tears at being nominated for an award) when I triumph,having stretched myself instead of giving in to quitting. Triumph does taste good.
The only alternative to giving up is NOT TO GIVE UP COS YOU MAY BE MINUTES AWAY FROM YOUR BREAKTHROUGH.
So would you let me hold your hands and look into your eyes and ask that question? I would love to. Stay tuned to my blog, it can only make you a success that you are indeed.
Think About It!

Comments

AlZaabi said…
Great & Hopeful
i like what u've been written and i'm with every single word you said
i would like to read everything you will write and everytime ill chose a sentence i like the best n your writting and the 1st is :
The only alternative to giving up is NOT TO GIVE UP COS YOU MAY BE MINUTES AWAY FROM YOUR BREAKTHROUGH.

and i would like to ask you f i can put the sentence in my blog refer it to you in my new post that titled with Something i read and i like!!
thank you
Thanks for your comment, please visit.
AlZaabi said…
thnx ... so i understand that is ok to have a sentence ..

thank you verymuch >> i'l keep reading as i always do since i add ur blog to my favorites..