YOUR LIFE INYOUR HANDS! PART 3

The worlds greatest? Yes that's me, are you?

I was listening to R-Kelly's "The world's greatest. In it was inspiration to stand up tall and tell the world who you are. The world you will agree,is big enough to have many world's greatest,including you.
The lyrics goes
"If any body ask you who I am, stand up tall and look then in the face and say, I am the sun up in the sky, I am the little bit of hope, with my back against the rules! I can feel it, I am the greatest! I am the worlds's greatest."

" Bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing"- Abraham Lincoln

"Make the rest of your life the best of your life starting from now"- Feza Sengul

"Thoughts become words and words become actions.Actions become habits and habits become character.Character becomes destiny".-Feza Sengul.

"Are you merely in charge of your life or have you taken charge? There is the difference"

"Your identity matters, what is yours"?

"Abrupt change,turnaround is possible, at that point of realisation and willingness to accept and abide by new revelation/information".

Have you truly discovered who you are and who you want to be????

Comments