DEFEND YOUR EXISTENCE!

What if like the down sizing taking place in all economies of the world through jobs,the creator of the universe says,"My dear I have decided to down size the world of people"."I want to have on the face of the earth only those that are invaluable,and living each day to the fullest."BUT WHEN IT COMES TO YOU,I AM NOT SURE,SO HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO PITCH BEFORE ME, WHY I SHOULD SPARE YOUR LIFE"

What will your pitch sound like? Like this?

"Dear Creator I have been waiting for you to come round to your senses".
"I mean I am tired of living,infact I have been tired for a long time now and I have lost my joy, hope for living"
"I mean look at me,I am in a job I don't love,earning a meagre salary,all my mates have better jobs"
"I had a bad back pain and was in the hospital last week and now I have an appointment with a physiotherapist in some days time,why me,why? Others have good health"
"Okay,as if that was not enough,you give me a female child when I wanted a male child"
"I am short when I truly desire to be tall,I live in africa, where it is too sunny, why didn't you make me a citizen of the USA or of Great britain, where the weather is cold".
" Infact you see,I have been managing this miserable existence, but still I don't want to die.I will give you a chance to improve on my life so that I can start living it better,as you can see i have been so disadvantaged, i couldn't have been maximising my existence under those circumstances, you know?

Or would It sound like this?

"Dear creator,I cherish my life dearly! I think I deserve to keep it".
"Look,I may not be in a job I love, but I find what I admire about it as I develop my skills to find a more suitable one".

" Though I suffer from a bad back, but I was grateful that the doctor referred me to the physiotherapist who can help me get better."
" I was grateful when you gave us our baby regardless of the sex, because many are barren and would do anything to be in my shoes"
" Look creator,I love living in africa, because I can feel the rays of the sun on my skin,something, those in cold climates would swap for!.I do not have to wear layers and layers of clothing like they do.
"Dear creator, I have so much more to be grateful for; my freedom; the air I breathe; the fact that I am alive and I know there is hope,I still want to keep trying at it.I can make it if I don't give up."Please please don't take me out and you will be proud you did!".
Now,If you were the creator who would you keep?

Are you a moaner who sees nothing to be grateful for or the one who shows gratitude no matter what and keep hope alive, knowing it is a beautiful world and you can make it?

Comments