It takes once.

I remember not too long ago,when I use to say, "I want to be a writer". And today
I say I am a writer. You see, after I wrote my 1st article, it became something i looked forward to doing. It felt so good to have achieved that 1ST GOAL and since,that one has birth several others and made me dare to venture into other dreams and visions of mine.I think the same rule applies to everything you want to achieve in life, you must dare to go past the "I want to become" season, to step into the "I am" moment, stop toying with it in your mind for so long, go find the how of making it into a possibility and give it a go, one day at atime. Whatever you do,do not procrastinate your dream ,your vision one more day, get started on it this very moment.Committ yourself to making it a reality.

Comments