You came,you saw,you conquered.

My dear,I feel you.I feel you when you sigh in self pity,in deep thinking of your circumstances;you have a mental flash back that sets you into a panic attack as you visualise in your minds eye,your many many misses of near successes.You look around you and failings seems to plague everyone around you,they seem to have come to terms with it but you haven't.You may be demotivated and want to give in too,because now it has reached the point where you believe you are trying too hard or dreaming for that which is impossible,you may have even thrown in the towel.But hell NO my dear!that is not how the story should end.The story should end with your epitaph reading;
" She/he came,saw and conquered".That is the only permeable outcome for your life,my life,our lives.We have to be sold out to what we know our purpose on the earth is. Let it drive you,let it drench you,let it stretch you,but at the end of it all it will nurture you and enrich you for all the rest of your life.There shan't be any giving up.Every master of the game knows that it is the only rule to the game.
Already we are all paying a price, but make that price a price towards your success,let that price be a down payment for a better future,don't pay a price for nothing.My dear,throw out of the window the words give up,giving up,and delete from your mental picture giving up and re-committ passionately to that that you are all about. I shall meet you at the top the exclusive club of the " YES I CAN,YES I HAVE" INDIVIDUALS.

Comments