YOU ARE SPECIAL IN EVERY WAY.

No matter what yesterday was like, I have chosen to start today on a clean slate/state. I am going to be myself yet again. That is truly who I am. A lot of things happen to us and they make us cut short who we are,somebody steals our joy,and we allow it to stop us from laughing again. Someone walks out on us and we also stand dead in our tracks. We lose our jobs and we go on the bend,believing its our only source of means.We try at something and it wasn't perfect the first time round,we label ourselves,a failure and blame us for even trying.We are disappointed by others,we get angry at ourselves. The outside world inflicts pain on us, and inward we turn,lashing out on our selves, WE DO NOT REALISE HOW MUCH SELF PAIN WE INFLICT ON OUR SELVES. We raise our temper,not caring about our hearts,we continually visualise our pain of yester years,yesterdays and todays in our head,not being mindful of the effect on our brain cells, body system, not to talk of our confidence, self esteem and self belief. We stay up all night worrying,not giving our bodies the rest it deserves,you call your self all kinds of derogatory terms,ie, "I AM DUMB, I AM STUPID, I NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT, I AM A LOSER,GOOD THINGS DON'T HAPPEN TO ME, YOU SHOULD HAVE IT, I DON'T DESERVE IT" ,no wonder over time,our soul,mind and body become clumsy and you perpetually fail,not knowing you were the propeller of your own doom. Yet it is this same self that you neglect,curse,abuse,lash out on,ATTEND TO LAST that stands by you in all things,it has obeyed you diligently through it all and it's still carrying you. Why can't you see that you are on your side,and its you and you against the outside forces and not you against you? We need to guard jealously us,and resist with our all, anything,that will alter who you are,who I am. We are special in every way,lets be kind to our mind, be kind to our soul,and body, if we lose that, we've lost it all.

Comments