I AIN'T TOO PROUD TO BEG!


My birthday is on Tuesday and the many happy returns,greetings and cards have started rolling in. I have received,so far so good,a voucher to the spa,a birthday cake,some monies and some beautifully worded cards.I feel lucky,I feel grateful and indeed I want to celebrate,because it has taken a lot to keep me alive, well and hearty to have made yet another YEAR.
I am not being greedy and I am not being mean, but I just thought,I would use this opportunity of my birthday to ask of these wishes,who knows,I may just get them. And you will be making me happier, better, and more at peace by just granting me any or all of these.

Wish 1
.
To anyone that I have ever offended,knowingly or unknowingly,I say a big sorry,AND I WISH you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Wish 2
.
To anyone that I have let down nor met your expectation of me,I WISH you will remember that I am only human and that we aren't perfect.Only God is perfect.

Wish 3.
To anyone that hates me,can I tell you something? I was going to hate me too but since you were doing such a good job of it,and making my life a menace,I thought to give my self a break and love me instead, because I still have to live with me for many more years to come but may be, try being me or putting your self in my shoes too and maybe you will begin to understand that it is not so easy being you. We are all trying to make the best out of who we are.So can we call a truce?

Wish 4.
To those that truly love me,you can take a joke,I trust.So you had better wish me a lovely day if not,I will unleash wishes 1, 2 AND 3 on you!But seriously,You have helped to make my year go well and made the new one,more exciting to look forward to. You are the best gift of my life, thank you.

Comments

The Activist said…
Happy belated birthday!

My request is that you at least stop at my blo for once and leave a comment.

Keep being at the top!