As we count down................

I am looking forward to 2010.Because it is pregnant with the many accomplishments, I want to meet next year and I simply can't wait. I am still grateful for each passing day, don't get me wrong.
I will be bold to say,I have had a tremendously good 2009. I had my fair share of ups and downs, eg, health bouts and was frequenting the hospital like I have never done before. My family home was raided and valuable goods were carted away, but no live was lost.I lost my dear uncle in an accident,as painful as that was,we thank God for the life he lived, this was ascertained by the flock of people gathered at his burial.So yes I have had my fair share.
But so also did I have my good moments, We were blessed with a new baby boy in my family,the opportunities to be a blessing at various community events, the wonderful new people I have met and who have blessed me.Not to mention the places I have been in this year.
I also shed some weight of me, not in terms of calories,even though I think I have in that light too, but I mean,I was able to put my life in perspective, highlight what and who is important to me and let the rest go.
I have no baggage's from the past that will enter year 2010 with me, there is no room for it.
I thank all those that have been a blessing,one way or the other in my life in the year 2009 and I am grateful to all those who let me be a be a part of their lives and share in their joy.. I thank God for the privilege.
How about you,how has 2009 been, are you counting your blessings or cursing it.....Well 2010 is just around the corner,,,,,,what is it going to be?

Comments

The Activist said…
Happy new year to you!