I COME NAKED BEFORE YOU.

Not in that sense!. But jokes apart. I am naked before you, I am taking the risk of laying it bare before you,that I do get fearful too. At times I look at what I want to accomplish with my life, like, giving it all it takes to see the change I so desire for my country come to pass.
I am fearful of change, giving up a familiar place to go forward in my aspirations where the only thing I have is the assurance in my head that My God is faithful.

I do fear the reaction of man when I beg to differ on opinions or query what I perceive to be something that isn't.

I do fear that I will never accomplish most of my dreams and that I will be a nobody.

I do fear that maybe I have got it wrong and now it is too late.

I am like you ,I WORRY AND WORRY THAT I AM WORRIED.

But I hope you do what I do when I feel this fear? I remind my self that fear is ONLY A FEELING! and I am in control of how I feel.

What you and I want to achieve is greater than the pangs of fear.

I choose to feel the fear and do what I have to do regardless. I will rather be bold than remain intimidated by mere feelings that are not real.

FEAR IS AN ACRONYM FOR False Evidence Appearing Real.

Be bold, be determined, let the vision of your success, unleash the strength within you.

Comments

Unknown said…
YOU are the One ! thinking Bee...Think.