There is no time limit on your dreams.

My dream is worth dying for. I will not be standing today if I had not continuously fought for my dream,my purpose, my happiness and my sanity.It is still a constant battle.But I am committed to it 100%,because you see, the alternative to not being yourself,not doing what you love is being a second best,disgruntled person in any thing else you settle for. It is not the same,I would rather be a nobody in the things I want to truly achieve with my life, than living my life being someone else.
I wanted to do a masters programme 10 years ago, and I suffered setbacks when my sponsor then, said they had changed their mind. That was the beginning of my life going the way I had not envisaged, 5years later I got another sponsorship and due to administrative setback ,again, I lost the opportunity, Ladies and gentlemen, look you may not be popular, you may not have many supporters, but be true to yourself.Do not join your haters in running you down, they are doing a lot of damage as it is by themselves, they don't need your help!.
You are your own number one fan. Stay focused, stay true to yourself, be kind to yourself and stay with you.
I do not know what knock backs in life you have suffered, and yes it can be frustrating, depressing and pathetic, but just go stand before a full mirror, and tell me you do not see the fighter in you, let your true self reflect back to you, you the one that is a conqueror,you that there is no two of, you the unique creation of the most high.Fight back! push back!! roll it back!!! what ever comes crushing your dreams,stand your ground, FIRMLY and let it know there is no room for two, but just you.
I finally have everything to start my masters programme exactly ten years, since I started pursuing that dream. I will not let go of my dreams.............NEVER.So dear dear dear you,never lose your hope ,your joy, your faith,never let go of your dream.................

Comments