Ladies I Understand, You Are Simply Having Your Turn.

I know what its like to be a woman or girl who have become a shadow of her former self over the issues of life or even worse, brought up with low self esteem and as such been vulnerable most of all her life, where she has never experienced joy nor happiness. All believing no good can come out of her, that that kind of joy happens to some one else, like a celebrity but not her! I know people who have this mindset and carry it everywhere they go and for as long as the right help doesn't show up or they refuse to take it, its doomsday. I fall -fell in category A , because I lost everything once---Family, TIME AND MONEY I thought that was the end of me but LADIES, the devil is a liar and so is his gran Pa! In my case I went in search of help, "enough of the self wallowing and pity" I told myself, cos it dawned on me that I still wake up the next day despite the pain of yesterday, I am not God who created me he seem to want me here, longer, and so I embraced that revelation TOO!  It was only then that I was able to see and accept all of the help around me like I am doing to you right now, I gave up wallowing in my circumstances! And I hear you; yes sometimes we can not help it cos "life just happens, we can't all be brave and fighters. I agree but so also is making it in life a choice! Ladies why not once and for all decide to give it a fight till life drops out of you, well that's my belief and attitude now. I am not for giving in and giving up! This YEAR THINGS MUST CHANGE--- FOR YOU, as it did for me, I am going to hold your hands to fight for what is possible, and when you ask why? Because your are my SISTER ! "I am not going to gossip about you", "I am not going to laugh at you nor do I think I am better than you, I SIMPLY RECOGNIZE, YOU ARE HAVING YOUR TURN, AND IT WASN'T LONG AGO THAT IT WAS MINE AND ONLY LOVE AND SUPPORT BROUGHT ME OUT",THEN I REFUSED TO GIVE UP and WON, and I know that's possible for you too! You must fight, you've got only one life to live; to be the true shining light that you already are, you've got to fight for what you truly believe you deserve. I fought hard and long, I wasn't going to give up and daily God is helping me to win the war, and how do I know that? I am going past myself, my troubles, and reaching out to others, to YOU to support you too! But once I couldn't manage a smile, talk less of hope and lending a helping hand to another............ it ain't going to come easy, you've got to fight and fight many times mean


  • Getting out of bed each morning! (Force yourself if u have to)!
  • Pull the curtains, put the music on, pray and exercise! (Just go with it)
  • Be prepared to make some tough decisions
  • Self evaluate
  • Be ready to give up your own self destructiveness
  • Be realistic, be honest
  • Forgive yourself, forgive others (this could be hard, give it time, but aim to forgive ).
  • Be willing to let go
  • Count your blessings (being alive is a vital one!)
  • Prepare to start again, even if small, and with a lot of wisdom now (learning from your experience
  • Seek healthy support network
  • Pray& Fast, Pray some more, and Fast even more! 
  • Give yourself time!  
  • A step at a time!
  • Celebrate when you accomplish even one of many tasks you set out for your self!
  • Be grateful you have life, cos when there is life there is hope indeed!
So to every woman out there I say you matter and Iyanla Vanzant says it even better in this video below pls do share with others follw the  #AGirlitsAnewDawn on twitter!
http://www.supersoul.tv/supersoul-sessions/iyanla-vanzant-you-matter

Comments