Poverty of the mind.

"Money is the easiest thing to make, my ideas will generate money, I love people who have money, they have a right to spend their money as they like,when they like.I am intelligent,resourceful,creative,tenacious,committed,flexible,modern,all the characteristics of someone who can make money. I am attractive to money, the earth,mother nature will embrace my desire for it and send the opportunites to make money to me.Everything I lay my hands upon shall be prosperous.I will never lack money.Abudance of money I shall have".
I am not mad people!,its just positive declaration many thousands of us do not make about money.We rather complain about our bills, not having enough money, money being the reason for their unhappiness and much more. Thats all poverty of the mind. The people you know who have money chose to make and have money.What have you choosen to believe?To make money, wealth is all in your hands,so what is it going to be? Moaning or getting on right now to make the money waiting for you.

Comments