MY DEAR HERO.

Dear reader of my blog,
How are you today? I am fine too. I just wanted to let you know of my undying ADMIRATION AND SUPPORT for you. As you are going through that really tough situation.
I want you to know that I am praying along with you.
Can I tell you a secret?
Well you can never fail.
This very thing is only out to test your strength and to test your dedication to truly wanting that that you are fighting for.
Let me remind you of the other incidents and trials that you faced last year,and the year before and the ones you have faced in yester years too,you remember you had this same feeling of giving up?
But what happened when you stock to it, you triumphed, you made it through all odds.
You are a fighter, you truly don't want to give up.
You know there is more inside of you and more that you want to do.
I know about those around you,that are stifling your progress, I know how the people's doubt in you have,let you down.But doesn't it matter to you that I believe in you? And that you,believe in yourself too?
Two is a team,take the chance on us and that is enough to see you saying again to life, "watchout for me".The best thing that can happen today my dear hero, is to see you raise your head up again and shine. YOU CAN.

Comments