PRECIOUS MOMENTS.

If you are alive today, be grateful for it and keep going at it. Maximise life, you have it only indeed for a shortwhile even if you live up to be a 100.We believe we have ample time, but that's the deception of what time seems like, time makes you think you have a lenghty or a duration to do something,but actually the time we truly have is this moment of right now. It is coming up to two years since my mom passed away and as the anniversary draws closer, I have been reflecting on the times we shared together when she was alive. It then occurred to me, that, what then seemed like all the time in the world,TRULY WAS FOR A MOMENT, NO MATTER THE NUMBER OF YEARS THAT WAS. Those times have since become precious moments stored in my heart. What this teaches me is never to think of time as more than this very present moment.
This very privileged NOW when it is up to me to maximize it and determine what sort of moment I want it to become when later I reflect ON IT.THE TIME WE HAVE IS THE MOMENT OF RIGHT NOW! Let us maximize NOW,IT IS A PRECIOUS MOMENT.

Comments