HAPPY NEW YEAR-WELCOME TO YOUR YEAR OF GREATNESS.


The much awaited 2009 is here, congratulations to all of us who made it as we have won the very 1st battle of the year.It is a brand new year and I hope it will be a brand new you or a better you. The purpose of a new year is to take stock of the past year and see what and where change, growth, continuity is needed. A new year should bring about a revitalised you, it should open up your soul and mind. It should quicken your footsteps and hasten your pace. Do things differently this year and you will experience a new result and perhaps head in a better direction than you have ever been before.I wish you a Happy new year, most importantly I wish you a happy life,a purposeful one that you can have.
On the 7th of January 2009, I shall be the host of the youths of my home town Ikorodu in Lagos Nigeria at a seminar tagged " Maximise your youthfulness, a brand new year a brand new you". It is my own way of giving back to the community and also a way to start off the youths on a good note for 2009.

Comments