WHAT YOU SAID TO ME..................


Who says that the words we speak to others or unto ourselves are mere words with no potency? Well here is a personal testimony of the words these people spoke to me a year ago.Decipher by yourself what it has made of me! Because one year on, one thing I can tell you for sure is it had life in it. Enjoy!

FRIEND 1
KEJI

What you said to me,lifted me up because underneath my calm and coolness,was fear.You said to me "Bimbola,that is so you,I am glad you want to do it,do it"."Really?" I said,"really" you replied and I borrowed strength from your belief in me!

FRIEND 2
Ladun

You said to me "I know it is a brilliant idea,infact I will hold you accountable to start" That morning,you listened to my own sermon,after church service{a sermon in itself)at the bus stop,on a cold day too!. You listened, as I went on and on with such enthusiasm,on how that very week,I will start and you didn't hesitate to send me links to other sites,doing what it is, I am about doing!

FRIEND 3
BISI

You said to me,"my contribution towards this,that you have shared with me,is your
1st notebook"."I will get it for you,I want you to get started,don't stop,this is what you so desire,so GO FOR IT,I am so excited".Truthfully in no time ,you bought me my very 1ST journal to jot down my thoughts and ideas as they came to mind!

FRIEND 4
Niyi

You said to me,"Why not call it THINKINGBEE"."Its you, thinking aloud now, ehen, thinkingbee is the name for it" and it was the perfect name,it became its name.You went on to give me a platform on your own famous blog,www.gistmaster.blogspot.com where I posted my 1st writings and that drew traffic to my own page and till date you continue to promote me on there;cos with a click,people are linked to my blog page!Wow!

Friend 5.
Dayo

You said to me,"You write so well,infact really well,why don't you post on your face book page too,I think it will bless more people" and I do now and more people feed back that they are blessed! T H A N K YOU!

Friend 6.
Stefan

You said yes to my request to write about 4networking.com and to take a picture of your stand at the Business Start Up Event at the Olympia last October when I told you about my blog where I empower people with all sorts of empowering developments going on.
You said "Yes of course,","hey people lets pose for Abi,she likes our smiley stand and wants to put us on her blog"!Several months down the line,what did you do? One of your directors mentioned my blog in his write up on your website and that week,I had my highest traffic ever on my blog page!Fantastic!

FRIEND 7.
Morin.
You said to me via your comment on my very 1st note on my FB page titled (A time ago),"NOT TO LOOK BACK" I heard you loud and clear friend cos since then,I have never looked back, NEVER!

FRIEND 8
Dear mentor,my hero,(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !)YOU IT WAS THAT MADE MY DREAM OF BECOMING A LIFE COACH POSSIBLE,sponsoring me( that is some grand!)TO ENROL ON MY DREAM COACHING TRAINING COURSE TWO YEARS AGO and till date you remain a firm believer in me! TO YOU I WILL FOREVER REMAIN INDEBTED.

It has been one year since I heard and believed you all,it indeed has made me people and for which I am grateful.

You gave me strength,the motivation,to carry on. And the days when I was too tired to go on,knowing that you believe in me renewed my zeal,my passion and one more article was written.

TODAY,WWW.THINKINGB.BLOGSPOT.COM IS ONE,with more than a hundred article and still going strong! It is a joint success!

THANK YOU and to all those who have read,made comments at one time or the other on my writings.

I am inviting you to let me know which was/is your favorite of my blogs and the best 30 will be compilied into a book,before the end of the year,I pray!

Need I say more about the power of words,to go after your dream,your passion and to choose who you are connecting with,because they can either make or break you? Most importantly remember that you are as important as you see yourself, celebrate your little successes!I am!

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL.

Comments