There is more to you!




From left to right: Pastor Jonathan Oloyede;brain behind Global Day of prayer. Charles Emeka:Author,Speaker and Trainer,Author of the book "Build Castles,don't dig graves",Abimbola Junaid,Social correspondent,Olamide Ajayi Speaker&Author.Sam Oludayo of King Concept.
Picture from The Grace event,marking London week of peace.


If you ask me,what it is I am most passionate about,even in my sleep,I know it crystal clear!
It is maximising my potential and that of others too. I believe we can be living a truly fulfilling life or at least try,rather than having a limiting mindset. I love to see us all being the head and not the tail,which is how God sees us.I do not believe in the saying "Many are called but few are chosen".I believe, "all are called,but few obey the call, while many ignore the call."
Look there is room for everybody,including you! There is room for that baking vocation of yours to turn into the next big thing!
Your nurturing skill maybe all some children somewhere need to grow up into stable functioning adults.
If you have a passion for prayer,then you can lift others up! To be known as a punctual person,makes you a role model in time keeping,be proud.
We all have something in us that we can contribute,you can choose what you want to be known for good or bad.
If your argument is that,there are too many people doing what you want to do,then the answer to that is,"there is room for everybody,those already existing have a mindset of,"I deserve to be out there,I have as much chance as the next person".
Why should your own idea be put on hold,buried,never to see the light of day?

Instead,let me suggest you find your own niche,what your own unique selling point is and do not take your self too seriously at the beginning instead be eager to learn and take on board feedback even from your known critic!

You may not have good role models surrounding you, but then you can look outside of your immediate surroundings,you can utilise your time wisely on the Internet,social networking sites such as,face book,twitter,YouTube,Cable TV, books,the bible for ordinary people doing extra ordinary things you aspire to become and let that be your driving force.

The price you will need to pay to become all that you want to be is DETERMINATION,FOCUS AND ACTION.

For inspiration from those who have dared to step out with their passion,I shall feature in the next couple of blogs ordinary people doing extraordinary things,with the hope that you can feel it too and be encouraged and motivated to put your gifting forward.
And because I simply believe in you, I will cheer you on, you can count on me to hold your hands!

Comments

pretty damsel said…
keep it up,ur blog posts are really encouraging....