MAYBE THIS YEAR YOU WILL GET IT!

Dear reader, this year 2010 will be a meaningful year if you want it to be so. This year can be different from the same of the same yesteryears. This year, you can do wonders, be healthier, develop new friendships, start saving money, plan to spend more time with loved ones,be a better friend,be more committed to God. This year, you you can hone your skills and talent to be more productive and maximising your life,you can stop being a mean,cruel,revengeful,spiteful two faced,%$!!&* and be a happier person.You can truly be enjoying your life more, believe me.But If you have not decided to take action on any of the issues you feel burdened with or concerned about, then you and I know what the outcome will be again. NWC== Nothing will change.
Watch out for same of the same pattern.
Always,You have ready at the tip of your tongue, the whys of why you can not do this, why you can not do that.Complaining and crying about that same thing again and again is not going to change things. Eg, I am too fat,if only I can lose some weight,I hate my job,if only I can find another one,gossiping is a bad habit,I want to stop it, but rather you upgraded the tariff on your phone and have more free minutes adequate enough for your catching up on the latest, about you and others,oh! Be assured that you are also a frequent topic with your co-gossips.
"Nobody likes me, nobody calls me, nobody invites me out" SO WHOM DO YOU LIKE, WHOM DO YOU CALL, AND WHOM DO YOU INVITE OUT". "I have no savings, my account is in red,I need money for school, I need money for a mortgage, then stop shopping online at ASOS OR any other one for that matter every time their icons or banners pop up your screen, "oh its not your fault", I hear you say, you were innocently checking the train schedules and it popped up.Then pop it off or out too!."Oh I keep falling behind with my work load, well, what exactly are you channelling your energy in to?
" Oh I will make up with TXY over that fallout of 3 years ago,sweetheart you are right! you have procrastinated on it for 3 good yearssssssssss!!!!! Same goes for everything that is in our heart and head, that you know,you should be working on,or doing,that you aren't doing.SAME OF THE SAME, year in ,year out. But hey look up babes, look out there! Every year there are people getting promoted at their jobs,every year there are people making new friends, every year there are people rekindling lost love and reuniting with their loved ones, every year there are people knowing God better, every year there are people daring to dream and living their dream, every year there are people who become debt free,every year there are people who become better friends, parents, family, daughter,son,staff,boss. Every year there are people making the most of their 365 days.
Now,that can become our story this year, you and I.
I don't want us to be left behind this year .In 2010,we can be counted for something,the past can change, we can rewrite history,seriously.
But 1st ask your self,
Are you ready to take action this year?
How badly do you want the outcome/ result of the action you are proposing to take? Be sincere with yourself, again, no pressure, its all about you, you and only you can define your own success, so you really don't have to do anything if you don't want to,but don't be a kill joy around those living their lives to the fullest, remember you are living by your own decision too.
For those of us,who have decided that this year will not be another gazing at the sky,counting the days,going nowhere,slouching on the couch year for us,then here is what I think, we ought to do
Think: What do you want to do about those issues, do you want to solve the problem? Do you know what needs to be done to solve it? Do you need help to solve it? If this thoughts are going through your mind,then you are on the right track, but if you are only getting yourself upset and crying some more,moaning some more, complaining some more, then you aren't still committed to the change we are talking about. Neither are you, if you are still holding on to bad habits, not letting go of the past, not reviewing nor strategising, visualising what is possible in your future. Not daring and not stepping out, means you are still stock in a rut.
To BE CONTINUED.

Comments

Miss Eileen said…
Hello and Happy New year.

Eileen