TODAY

Inspiration,I think is something that pumps adrenalin into our body and soul and fuels the mind of our imagination to greater heights..You could be inspired by people,events or things.
What inspires me is life itself.
The beauty of having a brand new day,it is like a cocoon:it has inside of it, opportunities, experiences.
It unravels itself in seconds,minutes,and hours. Morning, afternoon and night!
You can reflect on the highlights of the day,the climax,I will call it, not fixed for a particular time,it could have happened anytime in the 24hrs!
If I like, I can continue from yesterday.
Or start afresh,today.
To be able to have another day is a breathe of freshness,for me.
And as long as I have a new day,I am inspired to be all I can be and tomorrow never matters because I have TODAY!

Comments