Dont let your passion die!

Many times we believe that if we can't keep doing something, it means we should give it up and that we have outgrown it.The only time that I would agree that something is no longer worth doing is when our passion for it is dead. When, no matter how hard you try,again and again, it seem like you are flogging a dead horse.
My passion to keep you and I empowered is still very much alive. I don't see myself ever giving up on that side of me. I have been overwhelmed with newer projects,that's all. But my heart never left thinkingbee.And today, I make a  new commitment to this blog.
Your greatness and mine is very important to me, we have to reach the top where we truly belong.
You know that thing you always had passion for, zeal for? Well, it is still in you, why don't you stare it up, and revisit it today, I am sure it will bring back so much fun and sense of worth that you once experienced from doing it, just as I am, returning to what I truly love doing.
We must always find a way to create time, space and nurture that , that is important and priceless to us.We may always  have it in us, but we may devalue it , when we do not give it the care and love it deserves to flourish.
So Lets go again!
Cheers to that and Welcome on board!.

Comments