2016 Goals? 1st, Let Go of Pain & Garbage Of Yesteryear's!




Trust me, the New Year goals you've set,will like last years "be unattainable too"; that is if you expect a different result from doing same of the same things same way you did it last year. Perhaps it is time you really get down to the root causes of why you have become lethargic&lost your drive over the years. Is it because you gave something a trial and failed at it? Or that person that left you or  you got turned down by somebody and now you've lost confidence in your self? Or could it be the harsh words spoken to you, keeps replaying like a broken record in your head? What ever it is, someone somewhere have turned that situation around(Ask Google!) and so has yours truly(Moi) thats why I am doing this! Believe me when I say I have been through life changing, life altering experiences which I promise to share with you when we meet face 2 face!  We all underestimate the power and influence of a broken soul on our ability to function at 100%. Its like an open wound;the stench oozes continually,same with brokenness,it weighs you down &wears you out and physically too, and that's when you lose the power to remain focused. But again, just like open wounds can heal after proper medical attention, so can YOU take POWER back from the brokenness,bitterness, battery and all that has stolen so many years of your dreams and destiny. No one will believe in you unless you do yourself, then you can show the rest world how to believe in you ,simply by how you treat yourself. Doing that would mean you have ignited your destiny again than faltering on the ground of yesteryear's history. I hear you say "I CAN'T do this by myself",you don't have to, and "Help is at Hand, send an email to me at vastopps@gmail.com, I will be glad to be in touch.
You can also follow on twitter:   for our weekly mentoring tweet chat with a Guest survivor!






Comments